POINT OF INTEREST - FRONTIER CITY
Frontier City in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, is a western-themed amusement park full of rides and attractions. Keep reading to find points of interest in the park that the whole family will enjoy. Learn more.
- Brain Drain: The Brain Drain swings you back and forth in suspense before stopping upside down, leaving you dangling over 72 feet in the air!
- Gunslinger: This ride flips, twists, and spins you at 60 feet in a full circle!
- Soaring Eagle: This zipline lifts you nearly 155 feet in the air, and you’ll travel over 1,500 feet across Frontier City.
- Frankie’s Mine Train: This coaster is perfect for little riders. There is a kid-sized drop, and a few twists and turns.
- Grand Carousel: This classic, gently spinning ride is a great family ride.
- Ol’ 89er Express: The Ol’ 89er Express is a smooth ride that rolls through the park. This is an ideal ride for families, and gives you a break from all of the wild rides.
- Hootie’s Tree House: This playground doesn’t have any height requirements, making it great for kids of all ages. Climb, slide, and play around!
- Billy’s Frog Hopper: Climb into this frog and let it hop around in a fun circle. This is perfect for children!
- Bubba’s Honey Swings: This swing ride is made just for kids! It gently lifts children off of the ground and spins them lightly.
- Renegade Rapids: You’re going to get drenched with this ride! Ride a raft and let the waves and water whip you around!
- Mystery River Log Flume: Enjoy sailing along on a peaceful river, followed by a plunge down a waterfall!
- Opera House: Don’t miss a variety of shows at the Opera House! The shows change out, but there are shows from musicals to magic shows.
- Crack Axle Canyon: Crack Axle Canyon has a Wild West Gunfighter Stunt Show, that is “old west style” through and through.
Restaurants & Dining:
- Best of the West Cafe: This cafe offers plenty of kid-friendly foods, such as cheeseburgers, chicken tenders, fries, and icees.
- Buffalo Bill’s: Buffalo Bill’s has the best corn dogs in the park!
- Double Barrel: Wanting something a little lighter? Double Barrel has lighter snacks, such as cotton candy and popcorn.
- Sweet Caroline’s: If you have a sweet tooth, Sweet Caroline’s offers funnel cakes coated in powdered sugar.
Shops & Gifts:
- Frontier Trading Company: Enjoy this Western trading atmosphere and pick up some apparel, old-fashioned gifts, candy, plushies, and jewelry!
- Trappers Trading Post: Find plenty of toys, plush, accessories, and other Frontier City themed gear. Next article.