Detailing a car, boat, RV, truck or even a small plane is the ultimate way to flaunt that expensive piece of machinery you adore. Detailing is often unique to each vehicle as it will really make it stand out from the rest, and it shows that you care about it. A good detailer will know your vehicle and how to highlight it’s best features when the process is complete.
And even though detailing is important to you, it’s highly recommended a professional does the job. Detailing requires lots of attention to detail (pardon the pun!), precision and patience.
Detailing is a much more intricate and time-consuming job than a simple car wash!
Fill In Your Information Below For a FREE Estimate
Highest-Rated Detailing Services in Oklahoma City
A professional car detailer will likely perform the following:
- Deep foaming wash (not found in general vehicle washes) that is designed to decontaminate the paint.
- A clay bar with a lubricant is applied to your cars finish to remove the contaminants and basically re-smoothen the vehicle’s surface.
- The wheels are removed and cleaned thoroughly. This will include the brakes and other inner components.
- The tires are also cleaned with a specific cleaning product aimed at removing corrosive brake dust.
- Correct/perfect paint finish by removing any chips or scratches.
- Hand polish the exterior of the vehicle.
- Apply a wax or ceramic coating to finish the vehicle’s exterior.
- Deep vacuum the whole interior and shampoo carpets.
- Upholstery, trim and headrests are cleaned.
- Use compressed air to remove dust in small crevices.
- Clean windows and seals.
- Apply leather protector if needed.
Are You Looking For Affordable Detailing Services?
Keep Your Vehicles Looking Their Best
As you can gather, detailing is many levels above a regular wash and vacuum. Vehicle detailers also use the latest and top of the line products. They don’t scrimp on service or products used.
Your “pride and joy” will roll out looking like the day you first bought it out of the showroom after being detailed!
For auto detailing you can count on to make your car, truck, or van look brand new, Perfect Reflections is the shop to stop and see. We’ve got the experience, the expertise, and the equipment to get out any problem areas, to buff out the toughest marks, and to bring a shine to your vehicle that will last.
If you have a boat that you use often, you may want to look into detailing. Dirty boats are unsightly and can cause problems for you on the ocean if they’re sufficiently dirty. A good detailing will clean the boat, make it sparkle, and ensure the dirt and grime of frequent riding doesn’t interfere with its operation during trips.
Do you ever look at your personal or business aircraft and think, “how did this thing get so dirty?” A new aircraft has a shine that everyone notices; it’s perfectly sleek and beautiful, has a richness in texture and glow that’s impossible to miss. But planes, like everything else in life, get dirty, grimy, and unappealing to look at the longer they’re in use.
After an adventure-filled weekend of camping, or at the end of a two-month trek across seven states, it’s important to clean your RV thoroughly before covering it or putting it into storage for a few months. Cruising down the insect-filled highway can leave your RV dirty in more ways than one.
Looking for Dependable Detailing Service?
Don't Wait Any Longer
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY