Automotive Window Tint
Enhance Your Cool Factor with Perfect Reflections Window Film For Your Vehicle
Improve the look and style of your vehicle with Perfect Reflections Window Tint. Our superior service and quality guarantee ensures your windows will look amazing while protecting you and the interior of your car from heat. Our extensive experience in the automotive film industry guarantees no bubbling, cracking, or peeling. We provide a sleek, professional tint, every time.
What is Window Tint?
Most recent car models offer safety glass that’s treated to provide some level of window tinting to help block ultraviolet rays. Aftermarket window tinting is a method of applying a thin film to the interior surface of a car’s window. This material is designed to darken a vehicle’s windows to help block UV light and reduce glare from the sun and headlights. Car window tint is available in a variety of materials and shades. A standard performance measurement used for car window tinting is visible light transmission. A darker shade of car tinting has a lower percentage of light transmission. The tint level affects how much light gets into the car and helps reduce glare and improve how well a driver can see.
Why Tint Your Windows?
- Increases protection from ultraviolet radiation
- Preserves the interior of your car—including the dashboard, upholstery, and carpeting, which can fade over time by sunlight exposure
- Adds additional privacy
- Increases security—darkened windows may help hide or obscure items left in your car, which may deter thieves
- Cuts down on glare from the sun and headlights
- Reduces solar gain (interior heat), which also improves fuel economy
- Aesthetic advantages, improves look and luxury of the car
- Increases safety—in an accident, window tint film can help hold shattered glass in place or reduce the amount of shattered glass
- Aids medical conditions that require a car owner to have tinted windows
- Improves the value of your car
Each state determines the laws for tint regulations that may limit what can be applied to the windows of personal use vehicles. The amount of light that can pass through your window is called variable light transmission or VLT. We follow Oklahoma’s VLT tinting regulations, which allow for 25% VLT for front windows, and up to 5% VLT for back windows.
Types of Perfect Reflections Window Films
Available in 3 shades, this high-quality tint provides maximum visibility, as it absorbs UV rays and high levels of light.
- Blocks UV Light
- Resists fading
- Increases value of your car
- Less heat penetrates the windows
- Prevents glare
Available in 3 shades, this tint brings an adhesive layer of tint with a polyester topcoat with dye between both.
- More cost effective
- Absorbs solar heat
- Provides a dark appearance
- Protects against interference with electronics
Taking Care of Your Tint to Keep it Flawless
After tinting, it’s important to take care of your windows to guarantee the tint is long-lasting and flawless. Don’t roll down or clean your windows for at least 3 days to allow the film to set. After that time, use a clean, soft cloth and mild, non-abrasive, ammonia free cleaner. Ammonia can dissolve the adhesive and cause the film to bubble and peel from the glass.
Front Two Windows
Front Two Windows
Looking for Dependable Automotive Window Tinting?
Contact us at Perfect Reflections Window Film and ask about our expert Automotive Window Tinting available for your personal or commercial vehicles. Our professional installers are ready to give your vehicles a look you’ll love. Call us soon for a free quote!
Perfect Reflections Window Tint
Monday - Friday 8am-6pm
Serving Oklahoma City, the surrounding area and Oklahoma.
Don't Wait Any Longer
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY